Thought it was time for a new feature, hope it is helpful to readers.
last weeks top five:
- Cabinet Member Accused of Divisive Community Politics
- You paid £500K to defend this sick paedophile gang – now they want YOU to fund an APPEAL
- Brexit Britain: ‘Rotherham is not racist. But we want something new to look to’
- The out campaign comes to town
- Bill Carmichael: Rotherham sex grooming and ‘corrupt’ public sector’s collective guilt
Lists such as this suffer from the fact they tend to favour the older posts, not this week. This week the number one slot goes to a post that has yet to have been up for a full 48 hours!