Wentworth & Dearne Constituency Labour Party
Chair – Cllr Alan Gosling
Secretary – Janine Sansome
Treasurer – Cllr Jane Hamilton
Member of Parliament – John Healey MP
NOTICE – CLP Supporting Nomination Meeting for Leadership Election
Wednesday 3rd August 2016 at 6pm in the Town Hall, Rotherham.
You are invited to attend the supporting nomination meeting of the General Management Committee of the Wentworth and Dearne Constituency Labour Party to be held in the Town Hall, Moorgate Street, Rotherham, S60 2TH.
***please note start time of this meeting is 6pm.***
(please arrive 15 mins early to allow membership check to take place)
Attendance at this meeting is strictly by invitation only.
- Apologies (in advance or on the signing in sheet).
- Procedure of meeting and ballot.
- Election of 4 tellers to oversee ballot.
- At this point no late arriving members will be eligible to take part in the meeting or the ballot.
- Speakers on behalf of candidates – each speaker will take up 10 minutes.
- Discussion – prior to the ballot, a discussion for a maximum of 30 minutes on the qualities of the candidates will take place. No member shall speak more than once, and maximum speaking time for each member is 3 minutes.
- Ballot – this will be a secret ballot. In the event of a tie a second ballot will take place, should a tie take place a second time the CLP will not make a supporting nomination.
- 8. End of meeting.
Please note that there will be no CLP meeting in September.
Dates of 2016 meetings – 7th October, 2nd December.
Wentworth & Dearne CLP Secretary