- Jeremy Corbyn condemned over wreath-laying ceremony for terror chief
- Labour campaign chief: It’s only the beginning of the Corbyn project
- Theresa May to pledge tough action on domestic abuse
- Mrs May and Mr Corbyn set for TV grilling by Jeremy Paxman
- Prime Minister heckled over support for fox hunting
- Nick Clegg: Tory Brexit will harm national security
- Everything you need to know about Monday’s campaigning
Jeremy Corbyn will remain leader of the Labour Party regardless of what happens on June 8, the party’s election coordinator has suggested as he claimed “it’s only the beginning of the Corbyn project”.
Ian Lavery hinted at an election rally in Glasgow on Sunday that defeat would not spell the end of Mr Corbyn’s leadership.