Pakistani gang tried to force teenage girl to sleep with surgeon with a gold credit card at sex parties in three-year ordeal which started when she was 14, court hears
- Pakistani gang sexually exploited a teenage girl plying her with drink and drugs
- In one instance they tried to get her to sleep with a gold card carrying surgeon
- Ten men are accused of sexually abusing the girl, 24, during a three-year ordeal
- A court heard abuse began when she was 14 and that police failed to protect her
- Men would drive from Birmingham, Rotherham, Oldham and London for her, Bradford Crown Court heard
A Pakistani gang sexually exploited a teenage girl, including trying to force her to sleep with a surgeon with a gold card, a court heard yesterday. Ten men are accused of plying the girl with drink and drugs in return for sex during a three-year ordeal.
Now 24, the woman said she reported the abuse, which she claims started when she was 14, to police when she was a teenager. But she says action was only taken when her fiance contacted the BBC after watching a report on the Rotherham child abuse scandal. The woman told the court she would be taken to a house in Bradford where as many as 50 people could be present.
The woman said one gang member Saeed Akhtar, 54, told her: ‘Get more girls because my friends are coming up and I don’t want my friends thinking I can’t get girls.’