The latest and last episode in the vendetta against Labour Party Councillor Neil Fulcher, Bramley Parish Council member is to play out at the Courthouse in Rotherham on July 19th – 20th.
This spiteful case against Councillor Neil Fulcher has already set records that will never be surpassed, because Eric Pickles, the Communities Secretary has announced the abolition of The Standards Board for England, in view of cases such as this, no doubt?
This is, in Cllr Fulcher’s own words, letting his supporters know of the most recent developments:
“The final pages of totalitarian governance are playing themselves out. I do hope you are able to attend the final public performance at the Rotherham Law Courts on the 19 / 20 July. It will be a stunning show as the final curtain drops in RMBC’s and Councillor Terry Bradley’s attempt to stop democracy at it’s core in Rotherham, is concluded.
A couple of things to take note on that will help you navigate the complicated scene changes as all the stops are pulled out to get Captain White in the Bramley Parish Council cloisters with the lead pipe and candle stick.
(1) it is now commonly acknowledged that this performance by the Standards Board for England is the longest ever made at 14 Months, so it should be a great show.
(2) it is now commonly acknowledged that this performance by the Standards Board for England is the most expensive performance yet, costing rate payers and tax payers over £80,000 plus.
(3) As you will see from Standards Board of England’s paper work after 14 months and £80,000 they still cannot get it right as I am a member of Wigan Council and not Bramley Parish Council.
(4) This then is just another reason why Eric Pickles, Secretary of State for local Government, has announced the abolition of the Standards Board of England. Eric Pickles said The Government will exterminate (nice word Eric) the Standards Board of England and it’s meddlesome waste of public money. It cost the public over 7.8 million pounds and only dealt with 1000 cases last year! Many of which should not have even been sent to the Standards Board but were sent by whinging and complaining councils trying to stymie local activists who contest unjust decisions in their local communities.
(5) I hope you can attend the Court case at the Rotherham Law Courts because I am barred so the system can deal with that “troublesome local activist”. This is what David Laverick Principal Judge says in his Pre-court statement QUOTE “ I am now barring the Respondent (Councillor Neil Fulcher) from appearing in person or by a representative at the hearing on 19 / 20 July 2010”. David Laverick Principal Judge gives an indication that he will also bar the public from the law courts and hold any deliberations in private chamber, (nice one David) good old fashioned justice then.
(6) Not bad after 14 months and £80,000. Out of 7 counts lodged against me by RMBC and Councillor Terry Bradley, all involving nothing more sinister than words I said, or wrote, all on public record and all of which I fully stand by and all of which are provable, verifiably and factually correct (Oh that’s why I am barred or my witness not allowed then). I have only been interviewed about 2 of 7 and all 5 high profile key witness who can verify the facts of consistent public injustices committed by RMBC senior officers, Borough councillors and Parish Councillor Terry Bradley, none have been allowed to attend court on my behalf. I have written to the David Laverick Principal Judge and his legal team and they refuse to reply to my questions. This appalling lack of professional involvement is un-believable here in England.
Well that’s it for now folks enjoy the show on the 19 /20 July. We all value our basic right to hold an alternative point of view. To have freedom of speech in England, which I used to full effect. To have a free press and the freedom to write and debate differences of opinion in open public, which I used to full effect. If we lose these basic rights we live not in a true democracy but in glass jar labelled democracy which in fact is on shelf known as totalitarian governance in a room seen as our society in house balloted as Government in place we call England and home.
Thank you all so very much for your support over the last 14 months by telephone, email, letters and in person it has been a long hard battle that now involves over 2000 pages of RMBC and SBoE propaganda. I could not have survived the injustice committed against me alone without your support and the key impartial help and advice from RF NA AL DS JC DB BA MKLF JD RA and many many others.
Irrespective of the outcome I know I have made a stance and represented the people who kept me in office as their duly elected Councillor. I also made that stance as a community member, parent and activist fighting for the right to have say, express an option in the things that matter in Rotherham where we live, work and socialise.
Thank you all (power to the people)”
Councillor Neil Fulcher.
This situation is intolerable to those committed to, ‘Truth, Justice and the Rule of Law’.
How can Justice possibly be delivered? When the accused has all their rights to be heard and to be represented taken away, by diktat of a Judge who appears to be more involved with the denial of justice than it’s protection.
Even more outrageous, is that it is likely, that this case will be heard with the public and press excluded. What then of the concept of justice being seen to be done! An essential prerequisite of a just and free society!
Stalinist, ‘show trials’ are with us after 13 years of Labour in power! At least they would be, if the public were to be let in. Joseph Stalin at least used to hold his ‘show trials’ in public, Labour has gone one better in the 21st century!
This injustice should not be tolerated by anyone who values our freedoms, painfully and slowly, won with the lives and blood of our predecessors.
This is one of those cases where genuine concerns and principles are at stake!
It should set of alarm bells to us all! We must not sit idly by, when we see basic rights, so trampled upon.
As Bob Marley so eloquently put it, “Stand up! Stand Up For Your Rights!”
Email Neil Fulcher here, Cllr Neil Fulcher, if you want to show your support to him or simply to find out more.
I emailed Neil Fulcher in the following terms:
Thanks for your recent email containing details of your imminent ‘show trial’, or at least it would be if it were to be held in public.
I am sure that your cause is just, free speech is one of our most important of all our rights and must be defended by all who cherish it!
I would like to share this with a wider audience as it exemplifies just what is wrong with the current attitude towards free speech, both locally and nationally.
May I quote from your email in a post I would like to make on Rotherham Politics about this iniquitous situation, you find yourself in?
You are guilty of nothing more than assuming freedom to represent your constituents to the best of your ability and falling foul of the ‘Mafia’ that run things in Rotherham by questioning the status quo!
You can be assured of my support at all times.
If I can be of any practical assistance, please let me know.”
Cllr Neil Fulcher responded to me thus:
No problem use whatever information you see fit.
I have unlike the standards board made myself open to all questioning throughout this fiasco even through the standards board have placed me under mouth arrest for 14 months in case my truth and their deceit gets out into the public domain.
I still make myself fully accountable to the electorate who voted me in I will answer any question put before me.
I truly hope the Rotherham Advertiser, Star, Telegraph and Daily Mail send reporters to listen to the case I am technically barred from on the 19 / 20 July.
If the David Laverick Principal Judge throws them out of court is will be a true demonstration that democracy is dead in England.
Councillor Neil Fulcher”
Cllr Neil Fulcher